a glimpse...

Soo i had quite a few reservations with starting a blog...one being im not quite sure i have much to say worth your time. But im trying it out. The last nine months of my life have been a whirlwind and definately not the way i would have imagined or planned... Here's a glimpse of my life and my mind and my heart. I welcome you to be apart of my journey as the Lord, in his faithfulness and goodness, guides my paths and teaches me about life and about his Character.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Awesome pics of Dad






So i've been uploading a lot of our camera pics into my computer and i came across some awesome pics of dad! It was such a sweet reminder because being surrounded by him as he has been for the last year...its easy to forget what things used to be like. He is so precious. Here are a few of my favorites! He's so fun. The best dad ever! I miss these times. Its hard to think about losing the piece of your family that held it all together. He was the glue...He was so vital to how we all functioned as a family. Of corse the lord will help us transition but this just feels so wrong. I know its not...its just as the lord has planned and it is for his glory and our good..somehow. But i miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment