a glimpse...

Soo i had quite a few reservations with starting a blog...one being im not quite sure i have much to say worth your time. But im trying it out. The last nine months of my life have been a whirlwind and definately not the way i would have imagined or planned... Here's a glimpse of my life and my mind and my heart. I welcome you to be apart of my journey as the Lord, in his faithfulness and goodness, guides my paths and teaches me about life and about his Character.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

On an Animal Safari!

So we've been trying to think of fun things to do as a family these last couple days and we thought about the wild animal safari in pine mountain. Although it was scorching hot and you got slobbered on..It was so FUN! everyone was laughing so hard. Here are some videos.

Mom got spit on by a llama having some digestive issues

Alisha was freaking out with all the things coming in her window

and Dad just didn't quite know what to do!

I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for something fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment